The pace of changes in Mobile world can be overwhelming. While mobile leads the digital transformation of any enterprises, ensuring the essentials is critical for continuous success of mobile investments. Beyond the features of apps,the mobile journey should prepare for numerous mobile OS versions, device form factors, technology choices, significance of a great user experience, emphasis on app performance and importance of app security.
The forthright test/QA approach of TRAVANLEO provides our customers reliable support to release and maintain mobile apps without compromising on security, performance & compatibility. Our expert team will help develop the right testing roadmap and do the testing.
User Interaction,Transactions,Memory leaks,Interrupts
UI responsiveness,Transaction completion times, Peak load performance
Network type(Wi-Fi,3G)Impact of connectivity issues
Mobile OS &patches,New releases, beta releases,Resolution
Install & Uninstall process, User provisioning and de-provisioning
App store guidelines, Enterprise policy conformance
App security controls,critical vulnerabilities,Security of data on Rest and in Transit
Provide a prudent testing in a agile way to help release robust apps on time and within budget. Familiarize the objectives and
rapidly execute the following steps:
1. Test Types/Test cases prep Identify the test types required (functional, performance, security, and usability) and prep the test cases
2. Test Automation Identify and automate all applicable scenarios . Prepare the repetitive test packages.
3. Target Device Selection Simulator testing and physical device testing on different models to maximize test coverage.
4. Network Maximum testing on Wi-Fi networks and finally on cellular (3G,LTE) to check the performance
5. Perform all Tests Record results and defects, collaborate with teams involved
1. Test Approach and Plan
2. Test cases
3. Test scripts
4. Test results
5. Defect report
6. Test summary report
7. Re-test summary report
|Android APK tool||DEXtoJar||IDA|
|Cyndia Substrate||Appium||PK Signer|
|iOS SSL Kill Switch||Kali Linux||JavaDecompiler|