e-Audit services platform provides a unique online platform for companies, auditors, inspectors and trainers to connect with a global network to seek and provide world class auditing services in an effective, faster and qualitative way.
e-Audit service is a pioneer in this field, providing a fully integrated suite of services, tools, and resources to efficiently and effectively manage audits. e-Audit provides a range of professional auditing and inspection management tools for companies, auditors and inspectors to take back control and customize their audits to the diverse business needs.
- Connections: This connection feature in e-Audit makes it an online professional networking platform between the auditors/companies/auditing orgs. Auditors can register in the system giving their work experience details. Companies can search for qualified auditors and connect to them and vice versa. This creates a strong network which makes it very easy for companies/auditing orgs to get qualified resources for performing their audits.
- Scheduling: Another core feature of e-Audit application is its ability for company & aud. org to create schedules and assign multiple auditors to the schedule. Auditors can accept/propose new time as per their convenience & company can select and auditor from the list.
- Performing audits: Application’s core lies in this feature of preforming audits using the audit checklist. e-Audit application has a range of checklist that gets adapted to a wide set of standards/industries. Companies can select the checklist based on their needs and assign that to a particular audit schedule. Auditor can fill in necessary indicators, raise non-conformities, attach evidence etc.
- Workers’ voice: This is a stand-alone survey module built in e-Audit application for the purpose of easily collecting opinions from workers of any industry that e-Audit is related to. Workers can scan a QR code (each code will be linked to a form) and submit their responses anonymously which can be reviewed by companies/NGO’s they are associated with.
- Integrated Form builders: e-Audit application has its own integrated form builders for creating audit checklists, NC forms, survey forms etc. These form builders are very seamless and easy to use by adding any sort of html controls.
e-ACORE Pte Limited, Singapore3
- Web server : Tomcat 1111111
- Application : Java (Spring MVC, Hibernate, Angular JS, HTML, CSS, JS
- Database : MySQL
- Operating System : AWS Cloud - Linux
Learn how customers across different industries have seen improved agility, increased productivity, and reduced operational costs by custom software products and applications developed by Travanleo.
Technical migration from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA - Lean case study
This is a lean case study for SAP technical architects to get an idea on what is required for an SAP ECC to S/4 HANA migration from a technical/SAP basis perspective.
Designed and developed the e-Audit services platform, setting up a unique global online platform for companies, auditors, inspectors and trainers with the intent to seek and provide world class auditing services in an effective and qualitative way .
eKYC and eSign
Designed and developed the application suites, eKYC and eSign, simplifying customer interaction, minimizing data entry errors and maximizing customer satisfaction at the international exchange kiosks
Revenue Cycle Management Platform
Applied design thinking principles to architect and design the platform reducing the insurance providers claim creation and submission process time to less than 15 minutes, in a process that had normally taken 3 personnels 5 working days to finish.
DCS- Online Payment Collections
DCS is an innovative Web & mobile application suite to enable, simplify and improve the online payment collections for organizations. With DCS, online payment collections, its management and reconciliations are simplified and processed faster in a secured manner.
m-Inspector (Factories and Boilers)
Designed and developed an innovative web & mobile application suite for secure online payment, as well as its management. It is significant in the pandemic era