We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy as a visitor to our corporate website. This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use such information, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
All questions regarding this Policy should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to Travanleo Info Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., A-20, 1st Floor, Gayathri Building, Phase I, Technopark, Trivandrum – 695581. Kerala, India. Alternatively, you can telephone us at +91 471 2700400.
Travanleo Info Solutions is a technology solutions and services company based out of Technopark, Trivandrum. Travanleo Info Solutions is into products and services in the Sustainability, SAP, Healthcare & Financial Services domains. We are a global company with presence in 3 countries worldwide.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you reach out to us, using our contact form for example, for the purpose of knowing more about our products and services.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include,
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- Information such as your email address that you enter when you register with our website
- Information such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
- Information generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- Any other personal information that you send to us.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- Reach out to you to discuss requirements related to services
- Seek your views/ comments on the services/ products we provide
- Notify you about the changes to our services
- Share with you the communication that you requested us
- Process a job application
We review the retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as it is necessary for a particular relevant activity, or as long as it is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
We may also analyze your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences, so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively. We may also use your personal information to detect and reduce fraudulent activities on the site.
International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell/rent your information to third parties. We will also not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf:
We may pass your information to our 3rd party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organizations for the purpose of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf. However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract/agreement in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties beyond our network, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us on our solutions and/ or services, you may choose to unsubscribe from such communication in future. Please write to email@example.com to unsubscribe from our future communications or click on the unsubscribe button for the same.
We also confirm that in no case will you be contacted for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post as well, if you have indicated your desire not to be contacted. You can change marketing preferences at any time by contacting us through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on +91 471 2700400.
How can you access and update your information?
The accuracy of your information is important to us. We are continuously working on ways of making it easier for you to review and correct the information we hold about you. In the meantime, if you change your contact email ID, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: email@example.com or write to us at: Travanleo Info Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., A-20, 1st Floor, Gayathri Building, Phase I, Technopark, Trivandrum – 695581. Kerala, India or telephone on +91 471 2700400. You also have the right to ask for a copy of the information Experion Technologies holds about you.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
Sensitive details such as your financial information are never requested through our website. Non-sensitive details (your name, email address or telephone number) are transmitted normally over the internet, and can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information shared with us, and you do so at a personal risk. However, once we receive your information, we make the best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Links to other websites
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in May 2022.