Elevate efficiency in SAP Production Planning with a Centralised Cockpit
SAP® PlanT (SAP® Planning assistanT) is a central cockpit for SAP production planners to execute order reports at different levels. PlanT enables the planner, customer service team, sales team and shop floor supervisors to have all the needed information for their daily activities in just one click.
Displays the current pegging relation ship between receipts and requirements elements at Material / Plant Level
Dynamic navigation to demand and supply elements as well as navigation to transactions in change / display mode
Ability to download in excel
Execution of multiple actions on report output
- Planned Order Processing
- Purchase Requisition Processing
- Production / Purchase Order Management
- SAP® add-on, no additional hardware needed
- Single Workspace for a Planner to execute his daily activities
- Aids in the automation of day to day activities of a Planner
- Impact analysis of executing Rush Orders
- End to end visibility of Demand and Supply
- Processing of related or supplementary transactions
- Reporting supply shortages, cancellation analysis & for general queries requiring ‘pegged’ relationships between supply and demand.
- Reference in daily production meetings.
- Expedite / de expedite a purchase order or a production order based on exception message.
- Analyse constraints/gating factor at different levels of the BOM.
- E-mail customer service on expected delays.
Customer Service / Sales Team
- Information on Sales Order, Proposed Date and Status on single execution.
- Track the status of a sales order at different levels of the BOM, and to make decisions in allocating / deallocating supply from one sales order to another.
- Helps in handling Rush Orders.
Learn how customers across different industries have seen improved agility, increased productivity, and reduced operational costs by custom software products and applications developed by Travanleo.
Technical migration from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA - Lean case studyThis is a lean case study for SAP technical architects to get an idea on what is required for an SAP ECC to S/4 HANA migration from a technical/SAP basis perspective.
eAuditDesigned and developed the e-Audit services platform, setting up a unique global online platform for companies, auditors, inspectors and trainers with the intent to seek and provide world class auditing services in an effective and qualitative way .
eKYC and eSignDesigned and developed the application suites, eKYC and eSign, simplifying customer interaction, minimizing data entry errors and maximizing customer satisfaction at the international exchange kiosks
Revenue Cycle Management PlatformApplied design thinking principles to architect and design the platform reducing the insurance providers claim creation and submission process time to less than 15 minutes, in a process that had normally taken 3 personnels 5 working days to finish.
DCS- Online Payment CollectionsDCS is an innovative Web & mobile application suite to enable, simplify and improve the online payment collections for organizations. With DCS, online payment collections, its management and reconciliations are simplified and processed faster in a secured manner.
m-Inspector (Factories and Boilers)Designed and developed an innovative web & mobile application suite for secure online payment, as well as its management. It is significant in the pandemic era
Why Travanleo SAP Technology services is different?
- Our focus and strength is exclusively on the SAP Technology side
- Deep SAP development experience
- ABAP, SAPUI5, SAP HANA, SAP HANA Cloud Neo and Cloud Foundry
- Strong SAP Basis experience
- Implementation, Upgrade, Support, Migration, SAP HANA, SAP Cloud, SAP BTB
- SAP Cloud and BTB
- Specialized skillset in SAP Integration
- Over 20+ years of experience and strong expertise in SAP Technology
- SAP Add-on product development
- Costumer focused team
‘"Global Traceability Solutions has been working with Travanleo since 2018. GTS invested time looking for a solutioning provider who would be flexible to our ever changing requirements yet work alongside us to help deliver value to our clients. With Travanleo, this partnership has shaped up very well over the years, working more like an internal development/IT arm than an external consultancy. They challenge and question the backlog with insights aligned to the technical options available and with respect to the customer outcomes possible. Travanleo pursues ways companies can work that builds transparency and trust and where value can be delivered swiftly. They enable Global Traceability Solutions technical capabilities that wouldn't otherwise be possible without a huge investment. Let's be frank. Every partnership is a compromise of many things, nothing is perfect. But there is a great balance of open discussion, practicality and common sense that continues to bring benefits to both companies, which is visible within GTS products and services."’
Dr. Ulrich Heindl
Global Traceability Solutions GmbH
‘I was not sure on how to go about it, when I first thought of developing an end-to-end integrated, easy to use, cost effective and efficient on-line platform to deliver management system consultancy projects. It was the Travanleo team that gave me the right solution and therefore the confidence to proceed with the idea. Today, we e-Acore Pte Ltd Singapore is ready with an excellent product "the e-Consulting Platform", thanks to the outstanding contribution from the Travanleo team. By engaging a very competent and professional team of experts for this project, Travanleo provided the right practical solutions at the right time throughout the development, they embraced our goals of this project as their goals too and they exceeded our expectations at all times.’
Arete Solutions Pte Ltd, Singapore
‘‘When establishing e-Audit as the first online digital platform to manage social and environmental risk across global supply chains, we were looking for a developer. With Travanleo, we found a great partnership and over the last 3 years the Travanleo team has been really instrumental in the successful development and implementation of the e-Audit platform’’
Hubert de Bonafos
e-Audit Hong-Kong Limited